Below are the people whose time, contribution and content has helped make PS4Home one of the very best sites within the realms of PlayStation 4. We’re always on the lookout to add more PS4 video game fanatics / authors to our team, if this fits your bill, then why not send us your details.
Creator of PS4 Home
- How To Put PS4 In Safe Mode - July 16, 2021
- Casino Gaming on PS4 - July 7, 2021
- How PS4’s Street Fighter series has evolved to be a movie, casino game and more - March 29, 2021
- Do Online Casino Games and PS4 Share Transferable Skills? - November 3, 2020
- What Are the Best Confirmed Games for the PlayStation 5? - September 17, 2020
Jay is the Founder / Admin and Editor in Chief here at PS4 Home. Jay is dedicated to gaming, blogging & and leading an growing digital marketing company.
If you like the effort I have put in to this site and the content, then feel free to see my Amazon wishlist. All support from fans is highly appreciated.
New Author at PS4 Home
- Top 10 PS4 Games: for when you’re stuck at home - March 21, 2020
- Latest Updates: The World of PS4 - March 8, 2020
- The Best Games of the Decade: PlayStation Gaming - January 13, 2020
- 2019 at a glance: PS4 Gaming - December 21, 2019
- PS4 Gadgets You Need on your Christmas List - December 12, 2019
Hannah Smith is a full-time gamer, foodie and Creative Writer. Spending the majority of her time sniping in the new CoD gunfight mode or wondering how the other team has more level three heroes in Dota Underlords, she's writing stories/articles and other fun things while usually getting distracted by gaming videos on Youtube.